Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthday, new bed and Halloween Party for FHE

Thank you for all the birthday wishes and cards, phone calls,blog comments and the surprise birthday party! It really made for a special day. I am thankful for family and friends who make my life happy! The night of my birthday we had a super craft night for RS. I was so excited to spend the night painting and gluing and Kai was so excited because he got to go to the high school football game. I still have to finish up a few things but then I will take pictures and post the things I made:)
My mom sent me these pretty flowers.
started this tradition on my 18 birthday when I lived in Hawaii.
They are the perfect Fall bouquet!
On Saturday (the day after my birthday)I was fooled into attending a surprise birthday party for myself. I think the mastermind behind the party was my friend Dee Dee. There was food and cake and flowers and most importantly good friends. We don't really have family around here that we spend much time with. Many of our friends have filled that role for us and we feel blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives.

The day of my birthday, I had help making a yummy birthday cake. Kai mixed it all up and I frosted it.


Malachi has learned how to climb out of his crib. This is a first for me since I usually remove my babies from their cribs before they climb out. I usually need a crib for a new baby- not this time!Kai went to check on him the other night and this is what he found. I tried to buy a bed rail at Walmart but they didn't have any:(
Last night for FHE we attended a Halloween Party! There were so many people there and they had a few fun activities for the kids to play. It was a great night! I had a witch, Princess Aurora and Curious George.

Malachi and Abigail

Kiera, Maverick and Savannah

Fun Family!
Fun Kids!


Fun Adults


Fun Legs!

Fun Cannon!

She couldn't find her witch's broom so she tried out the cannon!

Love that chubby face!

Sleeping Beauty missing her bed.
Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Some really great pictures! I hope you had a great birthday! Your kids are just so cute! Feel free to look at my blogs!
Photo Blog:
alittlewindowintolife.blogspot.com

Toshia said...

Cute pictures Amy! Thanks for taking one of my kids!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I love reading your posts! What cute costumes for all your kids. I couldn't tell, were you dressed up too? Malachi makes the perfect little chubby monkey. Did you make your blog non-private or how did you get the feeds to show up on reader again?

Amy said...

I am wearing a costume, I'm a witch. I can understand why you couldn't tell a difference between my regular clothes! If the broom fits . . .

(my leg was wearing the purple and black striped stocking!)

Kirstie said...

i love halloween pictures of kids all dressed up... so cute! by the way, happy late birthday!!

Leah Ferguson said...

For some reason I've completely neglected your blog! I keep forgetting that yours is private! I hardly go by anyones that is anymore so sad! Anyways.. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog now =]

HaYn Mama said...

Happy belated birthday and Halloween... I'm so sorry I've been so terrible at checking blogs and blogging lately... The flowers your parents sent you are so gorgeous, I wish I had some to plant in my yard like that! And the kiddos look like they had tons of fun. I love Halloween!