Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ladies Craft Night and More!

I love this picture! I always wanted to have a sister.

That picture is totally unrelated to the craft night though. My friend and neighbor Kim Thurston has decided that we need to get to gether once a month and chanel our creative energy as women. All Mesquitions who are interested check out this cute project. The first craft night is Thursday, November 5th.

Oh, yeah . . . My friend Lori got me on this 30 day yeast cleanse diet. I have lost 10 pounds in 15 days. Ten down, ten to go.

6 comments:

JoAnna Anderson said...

I need more info on this diet. That craft night looks amazing! Bet you'll have fun!

Amy said...

JoAnna- I hardly can believe that you need to diet. It is called Candigone because you are cleaning Candida (sp?) yeast out of your body because it can make you resistant to weight loss. I bought the packet from the health food store near my home and it tells you all about what you can and cannot eat. Basically it protein like turkey, chicken, eggs; beans and lentils and lots and lots of green veggies. The only fruit you are allowed are granny smith apples which I hate, and the only drink allowed is water and rice milk or soy milk. Anyway, the directions can explain everything better than I can. I was amazed by the results.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Seriously sounds like wonderful results- I just worry about my inconsistent nature and the restrictions! But 10 lbs ?! May be worth a thought over.

Amy said...

You don't need it either Marjie- You and JoAnna look just fine!

The Five that Jive said...

I'm definitely going to try it, I read up on it and I think it will me! You look so great Amy!! Have fun with your craft nights:)

Kirstie said...

that is crazy how much weight you have lost in so little time in that diet!!