I couldn't finish my July 4TH post because I forgot to bring my camera home form the Davis house. We were able to celebrate with almost the whole Davis clan at Jim and Cathy's house. We were missing Joey and his wife Joy and their baby Joe Joe and Koko of course; he lives the farthest. Kai's brothers are spread out from California to Vegas to Logandale to Mesquite to Beaver Dam to Kansas. Though must of us don't live to terribly far from one another a complete family gathering hardly ever happens. We swam, we ate and did a few fireworks. We left before dark so we could head back to Mesquite to watch the fire work show from our backyard. We really couldn't ask for better seats. Best of all we don't have ot fight traffic when the show is over.
Kiana and Kiera- they are both of Hawaiian and Latina origin, funny how the other mixes make a difference.

All the cousins except Joe Joe who is 4 months younger than Malachi. It is so hard to get a picture of all the kids looking and smiling at the same time. I have often said that our family could be a mini rep for the United nations. We've got Spanish, Mexican, Indian (Fench and American) African American, Japanese, Scottish, Welsh, Hawaiian, Philipino . . . and probably five other varieties.:)
red = bravery
white= liberty
Blue= justice
When a flag gets to old to display it is burned in a special ceremony.
A flag should NEVER touch the ground
A flag is not to be displayed at night unless there is a light shining on it.
When the President in not in Washington, D.C., the flag outside the White House doesn't fly.
This is what we made in craft class today! Yesterday it was flower hair clips. So far it is so fun!





10 comments:
You have posted a lot of posts since I last checked! Sorry! But your pictures look really good and so cute. Looks like you had a great 4th of July and are having a great summer with all the kids and Kai. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
cute picture of all of the kids! i love how you drain all the color except a few - what photo editing do you use? i wanna do that trick.
crap. i forgot the other thing i was going to say... i'll probably be back.
oh yeah - i love the flag facts. thanks for sharing ;)
The picture of all of your kids on your kitchen table looks just like the picture in the background, if Malachi and your daughter were kissing, aww!
Hayley- It's Corel Paint shop pro X but you can do the same thing with photoshop!:)
Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! You are so good at editing pictures. I wish I knew how to do that. You're a great photographer. It's amazing how while Kiera is compared to her cousins!
Great pictures Amy! All those kids are so gorgeous. The hairclips are really cute, too. I've been meaning to make some for Saydria for a long time, but I may have to just buy some.
fun 4th of july! i love the 4th- it is always so much fun. your little boy is so big now! it is crazy how fast they grow up!
great pictures. WE've also had to keep jordyn in the car in order for us to set up camp, but like you we've had to pay a price for it. can you tell me some of the crafts you're making. I'm wanting ideas of things to do with syd when it's winter time and we can't go outside.
I love what you did up there with the black and white pic, but red white and blue flag. Miss Creative!
Post a Comment