Now that I write these down at the end of every month, the months seem to fly . . .
Kiera: Cambria, do you know what jealousy is?
Cambria: No.
Kiera: It's poison.
Cambria: Oh
Kiera: You don't want to die of jealousy do you?
Cambria: Nooooo-ooooo!
____________________________
Seen: Cambria dialing her BFF after school - she has her number memorized already!
__________________
Me: "So and so" is so bossy! Are you bossy at school?
Cambria: No
Me: I know, you are a sweet little girl.
Cambria: I don't even yell at kids but if they do something not right, I remind them.
_________________________________
Kiera: (at midnight waking me up) Mom, Cambria was laying on my arm and I couldn't get up (they share a queen size bed b/c they won't sleep alone) to go potty so I got a little potty in my panties.
Me: Take them off (barely damp). That's funny that Cambria was sleeping on you arm.
Kiera: (infuriated) She didn't even ask!!!!!
____________
Refering to Aladdin the Disney movie
Me: Explanation for diamond in the rough - Aladdin is a poor boy with a good heart.
Cambria: Yeah, not everyone has a good shaped heart and not everyone can have kids so they just steal them.
__________________
Seen: Bubba hitting my two year old niece Kiana (softly) with a baseball bat.
Me: No, no Bubba, we don't hit. (I took the bat away)
Kiana: Hit him, hit him!!!
_________________
Kiera: (disgusted) What is that on the floor ? (pointing to the unidentified object)
Grammy: I don't know? (moving to get a closer look)
Kiera: It cam out of my nose! (still disgusted)
Grammy: Oh, I know what it is . . .
____________
Cambria: Mom! Look if you act now you can lose 20 pounds for $20!
Me: Thanks Cambria.
Cambria: You should do that! (brimming with excitement)
___________________
Cambria: Dad, can we get a horse . . . please??
____
Cambria: Patting Bubba on the back . . ."You're perfect inside of you." (Very tenderly)
______
Kai: (Easter morning) Cambria, Jesus is alive?
Cambria: eyes wide - is He here?
Kai: Stifling a chuckle- No.
Cambria: Is he at church?
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





4 comments:
Say what posts are so funny. They can have me rolling sometimes!!!
What great way to start my morning!!!
My blog is still being silly...I don't get it.
LOL I think the Say What posts are the best. I'd love to see their faces when they/say stuff like that! I'm excited you won! Hey call me when you can I wanted to talk about the pictures for the wedding! =]
This is cute, and I love your Mesquite Day parade post and all the things you will do when you are old. Next thing you know, you'll be looking back at that list and laughing at yourself, thinking "tap dancing?!" Who'd thought I'd be a senior break dancer!! I'd totally pay money to see that. :)
I love these. I alwasy think I should do this after I read yours - it's a great habit Amy.
Post a Comment