This is Kiera waiting for the bride and groom to be presented outside of the LA Temple. I tried to antique her picture . . . I am still learning:)
still waiting . . .still waiting . . .
The Ostler side of the fam . . . still waiting . . .
The girls with Gigi (great grandma) . . . still waiting . . .
The girls with Grammy and Papa . . . still waiting . . .
Though the world is letting marriage become an endangered species, they proclaimed their love to themselves, God and the whole world engaging in the highest most precious form of commitment. Candi let her tears fall unabashedly not able to wipe them herself even if she cared to and in a moment most touching, Jonathan gently pulled a tissue from it's box and reached across the alter to his lovely new wife and gently dabbed the tears that freely fell from the corner of her eyes. To truly love is to cherish one above yourself . . .I am so glad that Jonathan and Candi found each other.






My kiddos had a wonderfully fantastical time with Uncle Sean.


The bride's side of the family . . . I enjoyed taking pictures but I hardly got to visit with any of my extended fam . . .oh, and just so we are clear . . . i did not take the wedding pictures because I am good, I took the wedding pictures because I was free . . .
Those who chose to wear waterproof mascara were notably rewarded for their choice as there was nary a dry eye in the beautiful room in which Jonathan and Candi were married and sealed to each other for time and all eternity. Candice had been storing her dream and wishes and hopes and love in a seemingly endless internal chamber that was burst the moment the sealer (preacher) pronounced she and Jonathan husband and wife. Her face crumpled into glorious tears at the realization that she was bound to this man and he was bound to her forever in sacred matrimony.
"Jonathan I loved you from the moment I met you because I saw that looked past this wheel chair and saw your eternal companion."
My kiddos had a wonderfully fantastical time with Uncle Sean.
The bride's side of the family . . . I enjoyed taking pictures but I hardly got to visit with any of my extended fam . . .oh, and just so we are clear . . . i did not take the wedding pictures because I am good, I took the wedding pictures because I was free . . .
On the same day of Candi's wedding was Ryan's prom. It was held at the Queen Mary. This girl, Angelica, asked him to go with her. They have been friends since kindergarten.





13 comments:
i am sad i didn't get to talk to you more. i know you were busy with pics and everything. they turned out so great. i'm sure candi really will love them!
I am sad too that I didn't get to talk to you more! The pictures look great by the way and I really feel bad you did the whole reception by yourself! I love the beach pictures and we did wait a long time didn't we? It was so worth it though! And I heard all about the prom experience from your mom.. she was so exhausted she took Alex instead of Malachi and was telling me "I didn't have to worry it was her responsibility to take care of him!" LOL
First of all, can I just say how beautiful you are?! I love the pic of you & Kai on the beach. Great you got to be the wedding photographer...a little experience never hurts eh? Wish we were in Cali to play with you guys. We are just now getting warm weather...almost in the 70's! Sheesh.
I echo JoAnn, Amy you look great! And the pictures look wonderful, it is a lot of work doing weddings, not my favorite subject, I would rather take little kids pictures any day! It looks like a lot of fun!
You did such a great job with the pictures Amy! It was fun to spend a little time with you, we have missed you! The beach pictures are great, love the one with bubba chasing after Daddy and his surfboard.
Great wedding pics! It sounded so lovely. And you are taking great pictures with your camera! Love the antique thing. :) Love the beach pics, as soon as I told Kev you guys hit the beach, he came over to see and I think he was turning green. We miss you guys. You look amazing, Amy. So gorgeous.
Seriously Amy - how gorgeous can a girl get?! I showed Mr. Man and he can't believe that neither of you have changed at all!!! Your pictures are great... another fun talent for you! And I feel the same way you do about the scandalous short dresses that I, ahem, used to wear as well. I think it kicks in just in time to have a daughter growing up!!!
LOVED LOVED LOVED talking to you! Thanks for being such a fabulous friend... and thanks for making me smile. We will fast and pray for Kai to do his masters at MSU!
I think the pictures turned out great, you really did a great job! Your family looks great, and you are beautiful! As I've said a million times, we are sad we missed it, but thanks for recapping it for us.
Thanks a lot, Amy, for making me cry today. My mascara is NOT waterproof...
I'm so glad you posted the wedding... I'm so happy it turned out so beautifully!!!
what a great recap of the sealing!! how touching and memorable it was!! i loved seeing ryan and his prom date and sunnie wore dresses even shorter then that!!
It looks like you had a great time. I could see why you were tired after. The pictures of Candi are seriously beautiful of both her and the quality of your work.
Ah, what a sweet sealing I'm sure. I'm playing major major blog catch-up here. I've been out of the loop awhile. I love the comment about that girl's short dress! Don't you feel totally brain washed now that you are a mom?
Post a Comment