Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I put the Christmas lights on our house all by myself.

There have been a lot of exciting events that have occurred during my two week hiatus from blogging.

Cambria has lost her bottom two teeth! She was very excited to get notes from the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy thanked her for her teeth and told Cambria that she was using the teeth to make an addition to her home for her daughter.
This is how I found Kai's car when we walked home from church on Sunday. He is too busy for his own good. He left the keys in the car while he ran home from sacrament meeting to get something.

This is us celebrating Kai's 31st birthday! He was only home for a half hour on this special day. In 30 minutes we had his favorite dinner, a yummy ice cream cake and opened his three presents and birthday cards. We love him very much!

8 comments:

Leah said...

Ok so I've been waiting wand waiting for you to blog!! I love reading your blog!! Happy late birthday Kai!!

I've locked my keys in a car before, in the house and lost them and re-found them. I have to do a double check now cause I'm terrified of doing it again!

I love the "tooth fairy" notes =]

adairfamily said...

Good to know that your neighborhood is safe enough to not have your car stolen 3 hours later! I need your address, please send it to me ! Thanks What is this you put the Christmas lights up by yourself, you are the women!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Wow, what a busy husband you have, but way to pack everything into a half hour. You are a great wife. Not to mention that it's so close to Christmas--the already crazy busy time of year. Happy Birthday to him and Merry Christmas to all of you!

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

You HAVE been busy! What are you? super mom/wife or something?! with the whole lights up myself thing, and the super quick party. YOU'RE AMAZING! :)

The "tooth fairy" used to make a necklace with my baby teeth. ....I wonder if "she" still has them.

Sunnie said...

i've been wondering where you went! fun for kai's b-day. also funny about the keys. i left my keys on my trunk and went into costco, did my shopping, and came out to find them just sitting there. i can relate.

libbie said...

My Edyn is just DYING to lose some teeth. She just can't get past the fact that they get loose when THEY want to get loose!

Happy Late Birthday Kai. Thats so funny about the keys!

Amy said...

I better clarify that while I did put the lights up bymyslef because Kai was too busy, it is a much poorer job than he would have done. If you drove by our house you wouldn't ohh and ahh, but at least we do look festive!!!!:)

Nicole said...

Amy-
You are braver then me, I kept telling Ket to put the lights up and he kept saying, tommorrow. Well now it is too late, and the snow is two deep...so I put the lights back in the garage...they have been sitting on the front steps since thansgiving.... way to go BRAVE WOMEN!