Okay, that may not be entirely true, but yesterday we busted out the slip and slide for memorial day fun and today my body is aching in places that haven't ached in a long time! You know that spot underneath your arms that flaps when you erase a chalk board (please tell me you know what I am talking about:()? Well, that part is super sore, so are my abs and my thighs! I am always trying to find exercises that work that part and low and behold, all this time I just needed a lip and slide.
Sorry, no pictures:)
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





8 comments:
so funny! everyone loves a slip n' slide...i was laughing so hard at your post about that little annoying boy..laughing because it must be so irritating..that's not fun to have a neighbor like that..but i bet you can't help but feel sorry for him a teensy bit...but then again maybe not! ha!ha!
Yah, I do feel sorry for him, a teensy bit.
ah i love slip n slides! hooray! ur never to old for one of those ;)
I'm going to get a slip-n-slide. My kids can get their own. :)
No Pain No Gain right? Too true and too funny. I often get sore from riding Kai on his bike handle bars or skateboarding around like a teenager. One of these days I am going to eat it I know.
yeah, i totally know what you are talking about, that part of your arm that flaps when you erase the chalkboard. . ..
I'm totally gonna bust out the slip and slide tomorrow! P.S. Your triceps are sore =)
You are so awesome if you did the slip n slide girl! We had one last summer & tell you....I really wanted to show my boys some tricks, but I was deathly affraid of throwing my body onto the ground! I have a feeling I would have been hurtin in more places than one.
I am bummed we won't see you in CA, but we still will visit Vegas so we can always make a little drive to say hi. And by the way, whenever I see a home workout video I think of you! I am working on getting the one we used put onto DVD so I can continue using it. My kids were not thrilled with my Tae-Bo moves :)
Post a Comment