My little girl is three! Though, if you ask here she'll say she is 5. Kiera is very disappointed that
Cambria gets to go tho school next year without her. She has decided to lie about her age to solve the problem. I can't believe how the time has flown. Today I have a 4 year old a 3 year old and a 6 month old. Does that mean I am old?!

It is so hard to get a good picture of her because she is always on the move.
Kiera is a sweet and sassy spirit. She loves
girly-girl things and "boy toys" as she calls them, quite equally. One minute she acts like a dainty princess and the next the "evilest girl" bad-guy. She likes to think she is tough and has big muscles. She has an amazing imagination a very sweet heart and a very quick mind. She loves to quote movies and is constantly
surprising me in many ways. I can't imagine life with out this girl in it.

So far she has had two birthday celebrations as well as a quite celebration with just us as pictured above. We had a bowl of ice cream with a sparkler put
inside of it. You can see
Cambria maintaining a safe distance in the background.

Pictured above was our first b-day celebration at Kai's mom and dad's house. We celebrated all the March and April b-days as well as Easter. Below is a pretty bad picture of the celebration at my parents hose. I think
Kiera is scolding
Cambria for blowing out her candle. We had to relight it three times.
Happy Birthday Kiera! We love you so much!
I have so much more to tell. I have stories about Easter, California, Disneyland, more about birthdays, etc, but alas the hour is late and I am exhausted from our trip, so I think I will continue tomorrow. Stay tuned because there will be more good stuff to come!
7 comments:
You're not old! And your kids are gorgeous. Three is such a fun age. My Ava thinks she is going to kindergarten too, and it makes Edyn so mad because SHE is the one who is going . . . not Ava!
LOVE LOVE LOVE three year olds! Looks like Kiera will be a delightful one!!! Ethan has decided he's four so that he and Tyler can be the same age for a few days! I remember when Julia decided to turn four first and then promised to turn three the next year! Goodness. You look gorgeous as usual.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
isn't it crazy when your middle child is getting old! it felt weird to have mya be old. can't wait to hear about disneyland and all the fun trip details. wish we lived close so our girls could play. maybe we'll try and see you guys this summer on our long road trip out west.
Happy birthday Kiera! It's been too long since we've seen you guys! I love the pic of you holding Kiera with the sparkler candle, you look exactly as I remember you from Hawaii. I'll be sure and check your blog again to read about your adventures! Love your beautiful family.
Disneyland aways seems so overwhelming thinking of bringing my three kids,but after seeing you all fair well, we might give it a whirl soon. Last year we went for Kai's 5th birthday and Noah was 3 it was their first time and they had a blast then! Definitely a memorable way to spend a birthday. Enjoyed the update.
That is funny...Ella always says she id five too. HILARIOUS! We should get all the girlies together sometime. It would be hilarious!!!
Post a Comment