Malachi is 6 months old now. Where has the time gone? Well I can't tell ya. It seems like I was just posting a comment that said he 3 months old. He is still as sweet as can be. He loves his big sister Cambria. He pretty much thinks she is a comedian and starts laughing as soon as he sees her because he knows what ever she has got to say is gonna be good. He isn't really sitting up for more than a few seconds. I had to catch him a soon as I snapped this shot. He sure loves playing with his toes when he is in the position. I was surprised he looked up for the picture. He has been pretty sick lately. I have to suction his nose before every feeding and he coughs like a smoker. I'll be happy to have him healthy again.
The countdown is on. We will soon be embarking on our first family trip to Disneyland. We have planned this to celebrate out two little girls' birthdays. The last time Kai and I went together we were single and we went with our friends Jill and Stuart. Our children have never been and they are very excited even though they don't know what to expect. It figures that we are going now. I have held on to my California license longer than legal all because I wanted to be able to get in at a cheaper rate than the unfortunate out-of-state tourist. Well, I had to let go of my Cali license in October and trade it for a crappy Nevada license. When Kai first got his Nevada license in 1999, it was still a laminated document. Even our BYUH student ID cards looked more professional. At any rate we are all very excited. To add to our delight, we will be able to stand in the long lines with our good friends Miexia and Netty Ah Loy and possibly see Cherisse and Austin Dyer while we're there. Any other Californians interested in joining us? I hesitate to put the dates, so just give us a call!





7 comments:
Oh! You guys have a great time and tell Miexia and Netty hi for us! Sorry about the bunk bed mishaps. We just barely separated Brayden and Kai's and it's been kind of nice because Brayden was on top and I couldn't really "tuck him in." So, now I get to snuggle with him for a few minutes like the other kids!
Ooooh, I LOVE Disneyland! You were a lucky gal to grow up so close to it. You probably have the place memorized. Sorry about the bumped heads and bloody wounds. Maybe the more they get hurt, the less they will want to be daring? And as for baby Kai, I can honestly NOT believe it has been 6 months. Why does pregnancy drag, but the newborn phase goes by so fast? Such irony.
oh my goodness! that's a crazy story about your daughters...kids!..your son is adorable!
i am so jealous! i love disneyland! my girls would love it i bet. you guys will have the best time! and your little boy is the cutest! 6 months is such a fun stage. time really does go by fast.
That will be so much fun! Tell Miexia and Netty Hi for us too!!! We sure miss those guys, and you...we just need a big reunion again, maybe in Hawaii!
Hi Amy!! You guys will have to call us when you're in town. I'll probably have the baby by then. Maybe we can have you over for dinner. Have fun at Disneyland.
Aloha! you better call us when you are coming or when you are in town! We would absolutely love to join you!! shoot me an email to let me know when you will be here! BTW, I think you can have a californian buy tickets a little cheaper for you from the grocery store.
Post a Comment