I've been tagged by my friend Katrina:
This was a hard one,
Six Little Known Facts About Me:
1. I never finished a book/novel until my senior year in college. Now it is a rare day when I do not have a book in my hand.
2. I almost swallowed Draino as a kid. I spit it out because it burned so bad. Big time hospital trip. Moms- keep that stuff out of reach!
3. I am half Spanish. Or Mexican. The Carrillo side of the family can't really agree. I have one uncle who says we must be Mexican because his skin is brown. They can argue about it for hours. I guess it all comes down to this . . . Carrillo is of Spanish origin.
4. I write songs and play them on my guitar. Poorly.
5. I lost the use of my right hand for a year in 5Th grade after suffering a compound fracture to my humorous bone. It was nasty. My arm actually bent the wrong way, as if my elbow was on the other side.
6. I am a horrible speller. I constantly have to ask my hubby how to spell things and he constantly reminds me that he is a former spelling bee champ.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





10 comments:
These random facts posts are always fun. The recent pictures of you guys are terrific- Bubba is adorable. The girls are hilarious- you guys all look great.
-Patria and Mark
I agree I think Cambria and Kenzie would be BEST FRIENDS!! They are super sassy girls. We have to get them together. The first weekend in May we will be driving to Utah so lets get together for sure.
that was great! thanks for playing along!
Hey . . of course I remember you. You did buy that one car from us many years ago! I have to admit, I have checked out your blog a few times too! You guys have a cute family! And congrats on your little boy, who is still fairly new! Now, if I could just get this one out, I would be so much happier about life!
amy..your little one below is adorable..they grow up too fast..i, too am a horrible speller! and thanks so much for your comment on my blog..that's one of the things that i love about blogging..that i can post an entry like that and someone will sympathize (sp?..so i told you so:))....
If you come to disneyland in the spring be sure to call us!!!
Hey! It was great to see your blog. Your kids are adorable!! 2 girls and now a boy...it is so fun to have both! We are excited to find out about residency! I think we'll end up at U of A, we like living in the southwest and we love that we live by our families! But, I guess we will see. Great to hear from you guys! Talk to you later.
I strongly disagree with #4! I remember those late nights with your guitar and notebook. Nothing about it was poor!
I'm a horrible speller too. . . I have automatic spell check on my browser. . . I love it!
That is so cool that you write music. . . you are a mama of many talents!
i'm so excited about chris's and tyler's mission calls! i'm glad you posted it because i hadn't heard where chris was going yet. that is great! jake's brother has in his papers and is waiting to hear back. so exciting! and i love all the snow pictures. i wish i could take my girls to snow. i bet they'd love it.
Post a Comment