Thursday, February 7, 2008

Eye Candy for your Home

Go ahead, go crazy. Decorate your house from head to toe! Here are some more wonderful ideas.

Above entery inside master bedroom.
Welcome guests with a pleasant greeting on your front door
"All because two people fell in love"
Above master bed, "Choose the one you love, love the one you choose"
On foot board of bed.
Close up of wall above master bed.


Customized blocks
Birth announcements


Above closet

On the wall in your daughter's room






Laundry room

On Mirrors
On picture frames


Seasonal
Hallways:
On wall in the office.
Another picture frame

Customized blocks
Message board in the kitchen

13 comments:

Shauna said...

Super Cute creative ideas!

My Many Coloured Days said...

You've been busy girl - I love it!

HaYn Mama said...

Now you got me looking through my house wondering where I can put up the next vinyl lettering project. Thanks so much for the lettering for my door. I love it and so does everyone that visits me!

Danielle said...

Super cute Amy! Lots of good ideas!

Dan Da Man said...

AWESOME!!! Can you make some for me and have them delivered to TX by Valentines Day??? Nothing like waitng until the last minute...

The Five that Jive said...

Hey Amy---It's me Lindsey, Kai's cousin. I love the flowers in the little girls room...do you sell these? I would really be interested in those!
Lindsey J

Toshia said...

OH I need to get together with you on the tile I want!!

The Dean Family said...

so cute! i loved everything!..when my house is completed..i'll probably order some things from you:)

Sunnie said...

okay who's cute house is that? can i move there?

The Five that Jive said...

Ok--so I can't figure out how many I would need (flowers) Do they come in strips of like 2 or 3? Or singly? Can I get them in different colors too? Sorry for all the questions...maybe I should just email you...why don't you email me...and then I'll email you back? Thanks!!
lindseyandrick@hotmail.com
Lindsey J

Sarah said...

Fabulous ideas for the home....

Nicole said...

Wow, you have been busy! I love all the wonderful words all over the house!

Stephanie said...

Amy, I really love the vinyl decor! The flowers would be really cute in Saydria's room! I'll just check out your say it sweetly blog and see what other fun stuff you've got. Love the block glass and tiling stuff also! Really creative and beautiful!