This is the one of the reasons we love the Haka which will explain the following videos. Especially for those of you who don't know what the Haka is. For those other Poly's and friends from Hawaii it's gotta make you say sheeeee hoooooooo!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





3 comments:
After reading this post I had to post a video clip of the All Blacks doing the Haka for Scotland on my vox. Even if you already have seen this one you will get another good laugh watching it. If you haven't seen it you have to make Kai watch it. It's quite funny. Thanks for posting this. It took me down memory lane. Go to noeluvspiko.vox.com to watch it.
Hey Josh! This is Cassie (Gatten) Larson. Luke was catching me up on your family, and mentioned you have a blog. SO FUN to see your cute family, and especially the pictures of all the Davis' together at Christmas! What is Joey up to?
We have a blog at teamlarson.blogspot.com. We also just started a Gatten family blog at gattengang.blogspot.com.
What a cute wife and kids you have! So fun! I am pregnant with our 3rd boy (taking after the Gatten's and Davis' :) ). My husband, Andrew, is a dentist in the Air Force for 2 more years, and then we will take over my Dad's practice in Coeur d'Alene. Where are you guys living? What about your parents? What do you do?
Keep in touch!
Cassie
Loooving it! Hey Amy not sure if you got my last comment further down on a later post, so I thought I would try and connect with you again. Can't help but remmeber those good ole TVA days, well you can catch my family at our blog rajaratnamrecount.blogspot.com
email me with your address so I can allow you to view it. By the way your kids are so cute! You know we named our first son Kai who I was pregnant with in Hawaii. It was actually knowing your husband Kai that made us really come to like that name. I am so happy that you finally got a baby Kai too!
Kami Rajaratnam
Post a Comment