Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Sweet Baby Boy!
I love this little guy so much. He is already four months old. It seems to have gone by in such a blur. He is always so happy and pleasant. God knew I needed a good natured baby! He smiles all the time and makes little goo-ing sounds (and the girls always say "he said his first word!") My favorite thing lately is that he laughs every time we take his shirts off over his head. It must tickle him under his arms.

I do fear for my little man though. I am sure this is just the beginning of what life will be like with two older sisters. They thought he would look great in this Hannah Montana wig.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
He is adorable! That is too funny with the wig, and I love that he laughs when you take off his shirts - I only wish! You will love that you have documented all of this years from now!
I con't believe that your baby is already 4 months old! I am due in about 6 weeks and I can't wait! He is so cute! I'll bet Kai was glad to have a boy! Brad really wanted another boy but I am so happy to be having another girl. How are you adjusting to life with 3? I am a little nervous about that!
Disneyland was a blast your kids are going to love it!!
Hey Amy!
Its me Kami your old TVA neighbor! I had to reconnect with you to let you know we named our first son Kai! Of course i was pregnant there in Hawaii, but it was knowing your husband too that made us come to really love that name and we liked what it meant. You got some cute kids! Oh, and I loved the haka dance brought back a flood of memories! Well keep in touch!
Post a Comment