Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Say It Sweetly!
My sweet little brother, Christopher is in the process of making a web page for our new vinyl business, Lasting Impressions Made Simple. It still needs some work and I was getting anxious to display some of my work and some other things made by friends. So feel free to drop by and check it out. I have a link from my list of blogger friends or you can go to sayitsweetly.blogspot.com

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
That is great! I'll be lookin'.
I want to talk to you about getting something for my family room!
I know we need to get the girls together! They would be the best of friends.
You ARE super mom!
Post a Comment