Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I do have to agree with this. I think Cambria and Baby Kai look more like you! Love the family photos from Christmas. Looks like you guys had a good one!
the only thing i can say is that kiera looks so much like an ostler. she could be your's or sean's little sis. i'm surprised they said she looks more like kai! shows how much i know!
that is so neat..i need to do this with ella's picture..our house is on .38 acres
Well they are all super cute kids so I would have to say that they all look like amy!!!!!!!!! : )
Post a Comment