Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
e-mail From a FRAUD!!!
Just Letting everyone know that the e-mail you may have received about Kai being stuck in AFERICA IS NOT REAL!!! It was not sent by us. Someone has hacked into our account and sent a mass e-mail saying he needs $2500. PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND!! The REAL kai is home safe sound! Do NOT send money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
i was totally wondering about the email. something didn't seem right. i'm glad he is okay!
I just sent you an email then thought I would check here. That's a bummer that someone hacked in and scarey.
I just read that email and thought it was weird. I sent an email back saying I'm broke and then realized the return address was kaiidavis12. I'm glad all is well and safe!
i sent some money and would like a refund, please send it to me quickly as i am stuck in darfur with al gore trying to save the environment, penguins, saber tooth tigers, and the polar express from extinction. please send cash and hurry.
That is so, so crazy...I knew it didn't sound like something you guys would do! I hope Kai never goes to Africa!!! Well maybe sometime he can go, but not right now!
Post a Comment