Saturday, December 8, 2007

Tis the season!

I am still hoping to get Christmas cards out this year and I need all my long lost friends addresses. You can send them to kaidavis12@yahoo.com if you don't feel comfortable leaving them on this site.

Thank you!

2 comments:

austin and cherisse said...

Amy you crack me up...you need to be a writer! Cambria is exactly like Kenzie...a little sassy pants! They are going to have so much fun in April when we get togther! When are you guys moving back to Cali!!

WaltonFamily said...

I got the Christmas photo. You guys are the Picture Perfect family!!!
please tell me how you managed to get it done with 3 kids though. THis year was the first year I got sick of the struggle and gave up! lol

Hopefully we can get headed that way someday soon for vacation. I'd really like to visit the desert again. We could let the kids play and maybe even go to Utah one day and go riding and grill if the Powells don't mind.