Saturday, August 11, 2012

A few things I've missed, Like the Clark County Fair and our New DOG

 we have a new dog named Maddie. She is wonderful! Iw as the one who wanted a pet the least and now I am smitten. She is so well behaved and she doesn't shed because she has real hair. As Malachi says, she's a Maltise, but she's really a dog. Malachi wore this suit for three weeks. Even in the heat. This boy loves to dress up.
 Kiera had a wonderful teacher who made a plantation house replica circa the Civil War Era. He even had a working cannon that could and did blast the house to bits.
I need to photomerge these two pictures, but I am too lazy at present.
I obliged his request and took a plethora of pictures. Only a few are below.
The pictures on the wall were Mr. Monnett's actual ancestors.


 We had a great time at the Clark County Fair with the Christensen's. We love those guys! It was the most fun we have ever had at the fair.

Glad this isn't me:
The kids saved all their birthday cash so they could blow it on these way fun activities:
Kiera in the hamster ball:
Cambria overcoming her fear of heights in order to do a flip as good as Kiera. She must have a competitive spirit. Where on earth would that come from?;)
Bubba loving the roller coaster:
They road this swing thing like 20 times. Kai included
Cotton candy hands on the feris wheel:

Kai's twin, Kai.
Love how this boy loves his lil' sister.

This was the softest place in the house . . . .???
Doing flips!

Superheros galore!! So much fun!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I had no idea that you guys got a dog! She is a cutie! It's so good to see you blogging again! I've missed you! I'm sorry your knee isn't doing good still! I love that picture of Kiera in the washing machine! I also think her house that she made was pretty awesome! You are doing a great job with your crafting blog! I always check it out! Congratulations to Kai on his new calling! He will do a great job!

Toshia said...

You got a dog!?!?

The fair looks like it was fun! Your kids are getting so big!

Kirstie said...

i hope your doing better and your dog is so cute!