Malachi asleep on the floor with a piggy bank on his tummy that Raia thought he needed to sleep with.
Two pillows that I made for my Grandma's 80th birthday from her old photos:
One of our last days with our good buddies the Faldmo's before they move out of town:
Kai says "you know you are good friends when you can just sit on the couch and eat next to each other:
My girls did great in their piano recital.
They did a little singing as well.
Cambria composed her own song and played her first solo.
This is the whole group:
Above is Raia playing with baking soda and vinegar colored with food coloring- so fun. Also a patriotic banner I made and a rolled ribbon necklace I made for each of my kiddos to wear on the 4th of July, They all varried slightly.
Next are two projects that I want to do on my craft blog with my kiddos . . .
WE made some sand art:
a banner made out of old jeans for my newest niece, Frankie
And that is all the pictures the computer would let me load for now. My knee is still hurt. I thought I would be better by now. Life is a little frustrating when you are limited, especially when you have a 2 year old as crazy as sweet little Raia. But this too shall pass. At least that is what I tell myself.
School is right around the corner and Kai was just called to be the first counselor in the bishopric. My these are busy times.












1 comment:
What a great way to do laundry! I have been trying to get my kids to help with laundry with no success.
I LOVE those pillows.
Congratulations on their piano recital. That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment