Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Waikiki, Black Eyes and Flowers that Adorn
A little taste of Hawaii from my own mainland kitchen. Waikiki Meatballs. So yummy. Make them in a crock pot and serve them on a hot bed of rice. Your taste buds will thank you. I'll post the recipe soon:) Not enough time right now.
WE had a bit of adventure the other night. Our Friend Lori is heavy with child and spent the night at the hospital (false alarm) and we had her kiddos for a big chunk of time. They had fun jumping on the trap, building a fort outside underneath the palm trees and running around like lunatics. They settled down in the evening with a movie. The girls watched The Night at the Museum
And the boys watched Thomas the Train.
It wasn't all fun and games though. Malachi got another black eye. He fell on the metal ring of the tramp after being bounced a little too enthusiastically. This was the first night. (You can't really see how swollen it is. He kept saying he couldn't close both eyes)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Oh I love Waikiki Meatballs! How is Lori??!! I hope everything goes well with the baby.. I wish I was there to help! (and buy cute headbands from you!)
I just emailed you on that exact subject:)
Post a Comment