Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good Questions

I saw this on my friends blog tonight and I loved the idea. She got it from a friend who thought that instead of making a resolution that she would instead ask these questions of herself ever night. I thought they were so simple and yet so profound and could very well make the world a better place to live. So for me it is decided. I am going to join her and make this routine a part of my life. I hope I can live my life as an answer to these questions.


1. Did I feel the spirit today?
2. Did I show my husband love and gratitude?
3. Did I enjoy my children today?
4. Did I take care of my body today?

5. Did I perform a random act of kindness today?

2 comments:

Sharie said...

Love it Amy!

Toshia said...

I am so glad you found something in my talk that helped you!! It is a struggle for me lately to make and keep goals so this talk really hit home for me.

Miss you!!