My dear friend, Jodi, has agreed to let me featrue her on my blog, "Amy's Craft Bucket." She is a wonderful hairstylist and she agreed to give a few helpful hair tips to my readers.
And on my photography blog (why don't I just have one blog?!) are pictures of the Brummet Family shoot. They were so much fun to be with.






3 comments:
I am a mean mom. If my kids don't want to eat what I cooked then they don't eat. After going to bed hungry a couple of times they get less picky. :)
my rule, you got to try it a least once. One bite is all I ask ( then I sneak in a few more bites). If they don't try then they can't have snacks, treats or dessert. they put up a fight until dessert comes out and everyones else is enjoying it but them. Then they start munching away at dinner. you got to stick your guns and follow through. Don't let those beautiful eyes get you. ;-)
Last night, Imade her take one bite of a steamed carrot . . . she trhew a fit for a half an hour before eating it, then cried for another 20 minutes. I need to find away to use both of your suggestions. I guess maybe I need to start making dessert:)
Post a Comment