Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Free Printable: Love You To the Moon and Back
-
My little niece turned one this weekend. She looks like my father-in-law.
She has big brown eyes and is sweet as can be. I designed this print for
her.
I ...
10 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
You look GREAT!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both! You guys are such a cute couple! You look fabulous Amy!
Amy, I just have to say that your hair and figure look AWESOME in these pics!!! Happy 12th you two!
Happy anniversary you guys, and many more blessed years together. I still miss you and think of you often everyday.
Happy Anniversary! That is very exciting! Your pictures are very, very cute!
Happy anniversary! You look amazing Amy love your hair too! Such a gorgeous couple.
Happy anniversary! You look amazing Amy love your hair too! Such a gorgeous couple.
your hair is so cute!! happy anniversary!!
Such cute pics!!! Love you guys, you are such a cute couple and have an adorable family!! Wow 12 years!! We're just 8 months behind ya, crazy!!
Happy anniversary you guys! I love these pictures! I love your hair, Amy! You are beautiful as ever!
Post a Comment