
Two years ago when Kai was sick and having seizures and we were unable to travel for Thanksgivnig or Christmas. The Cook Family took us in and made us feel like we were part of their family because they didn't want us to spend these special days alone. They even bought small toys for our kids so that they would have something to open just like their little ones did on Christmas Eve.
Good People are everywhere. I hope you know some. I hope you know a lot.








2 comments:
Great job Amy! You've got a talent with taking family photos! If we ever come there or you guys come up, I would love for you to take pictures of our family! I love the colors that they chose and the red couch matched so well! So much fun! Is that your red couch and how did you guys get it there? This family looks like so much fun too!
I would love to take your family photos! Whenever and wherever!
That is my red couch and we just threw it in the back of a pick up truck. The poor thing gets a lot of use:) I think I need to recover and old one so that I don't have to use my living room couch all the time:)
Post a Comment