Friday, October 21, 2011

Big Red



My mom, bless her heart, has been in the hospital since Monday. They have done a million tests but so far all they can figure out is that her blood pressure is way too high and that she might have diverticulitis. She is in immense pain and can't eat. She's had a fever, head pain, neck pain and a sensitivity to sound. I wish I was closer so that I could help do something, but it seems like there is nothing to be done. My mom is such a wonderful person. I think "selfless" might be a word that describes her well. She is always doing for others. She gives of her time, energy and talent. She is the kind of person who makes are world a better place to be in. My thoughts and prayers are with her and I hope that yours will be too.

7 comments:

Matt-Amanda-Justus-Keagon said...

Oh my! I'm so sorry! I could come take care of your kids if you want to go visit her! I would have to bring my boys, of course, but I could handle it! Please let me know if there is anything I could do for you?! Love you and your family is in my prayers!

Toshia said...

I am sorry! I hope they figure out what is going on quickly. Wish I could be there to help you.

The Five that Jive said...

My prayers are with her too! Poor thing:(

JoAnna Anderson said...

Sorry to hear this Amy. I hope that they can find out what it is & take care of it soon.

Sharie said...

I hope they figure things out soon. There is nothing more frustrating that not knowing what the problem is because you can't start to fix it until then.
Our thoughts and prayers are with your entire family. Hang in there.

Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear about your mom, Amy. I will keep her in my prayers.

Castina said...

You're mom will be in our prayers! Keep us in touch!