SO here is the thing . . . My Baby Girl is turning one this week and this could very likely be the last first birthday party that I throw (sniffle).
I have been having such a difficult time deciding what to do for her party since she really isn't "into" anything (accept all the stuff that she shouldn't be into) After searching for ideas, I think I am just going to go girly and feminine, its not really a theme- just a feeling I suppose. I got some great Ideas with a capitol from a blog called "The fickle Pickle" You best go check it out:) My color schemes and materials are not quite the same, but I'll let you know how it turns out:)
I also found this adorable wreath . . . and I forgot which site I found it from but I promise I will put the link up asap so they get all the credit!
edit: This came from "The House of Smith's"
Check it out for a tutorial!
And finally, I found it on a "little bit of this, a little bit of that" and I thought, I can SO do that:)
She has millions of cute ideas, but right now, I want this to hang on my wall come Christmas season:) Every one is talking about Christmas in July . . . it must have taken root in my brain.
It is called The Craft Bucket! and it is the perfect place to dump my creativity in! My hands are tired of being idle, let the crafting begin!





1 comment:
I know about addictions to crafting and crafting sites :)
you can check mine out:
Sparkles & Bugs
I'll follow you if you follow me! :)
Oh my, I'm so addicted to Pinterest, it's so easy to organize any and all ideas you find online, it's keeping me entertained while I lay here healing from the tonsillectomy.
Sparkles & Bugs Pinterest Boards
let me know if you want an invite to Pinterest! You'll love it!
Post a Comment