Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Raia . . .Sometimes You Have to Call in A Pro

I attempted to take Raia's pictures by myself, but it is really hard to be the mom and the photographer when your baby is very wiggly. So I broke down, broke out my wallet and went to Photoworks in St. George. I am very pleased with the results and I got a ton of new ideas on how to make backdrops. If and When I attempt to make my own backdrops, I'll make sure to pass along the info to you my dear readers:)

































5 comments:

Castina said...

Beautiful pictures! She is so cute!

Sharie said...

Hi Amy,
Cutie pictures!
As far as "my" freezer jam recipe...it's the one that come in the pectin box. All of the brands have a paper with regular and freezer jam recipes inside the box.
Just be sure to follow it EXACTLY or it will be more like ice cream topping. Have fun!
I'm waiting for peaches to come into season so I can do peach jam.

Sarah said...

Amy thanks for sending me those pictures. They are beautiful. I love them! By the way, I am making me most out of my time here and I have been feeling much better. Thanks for all the helpful advice. :) Love and miss you..
Geeka

Kirstie said...

she is darling!!

The Five that Jive said...

Super cute!!! She is just so tiny and sweet, love her!!