Saturday, September 25, 2010

Coping Skills . . .

When you fell lonely or frustrated try these sure fire tips and you'll feel better in no time.
Step 1: Find a quiet place and just take time out for yourself. Take a few deep breaths ad move onto step two.

This is not step two:

This is: Find a bowl, a clean bowl preferably. Find a cool place to lie down, put the bowl on your head and sing any song you know. If you are not smiling by the time the song has ended you may need more serious help.
This is Bubba, by the way. He has to find new things to do around the house now that his sisters are not around to entertain him.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

And now that Geeka isn't around. That us so so cute! Oh Any I miss your kids so much. I wish I could fly you all out here.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toshia said...

I miss bubba!! (and you!!)