Thursday, August 12, 2010

Raia Joan

The lovely and talented Sara Brummett of Mesquite. I am so pleased with how they turned out. She was so patient and wonderful. Thank you Sara!










10 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

She is so u'i! And girly you are amazing... what endurance (to Kai too) That was a scary moment during your labor... I would have matured too if I was Kai, ha. I can't believe the Dr. didn't induce you right when you got there... I wish I could have given you my Dr. at that time... he let me induce 3 weeks before my due date because I was experiencing similar pains as you were and my baby's head wasn't low enough but my Dr. made them give me pit so my body would make him drop. I'm so glad you and baby are healthy and happy :) especially after all of that. Alohanui to you and your beautiful 'ohana :)

Castina said...

AWE!!!! She is so sweet and precious! Beautiful Pictures!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

I meant to write this earlier, I loved your birth story post...you are such a great writer! These pics are cute, but your babe is even cuter! I love that red and black flower she is wearing, very chic.

Toshia said...

She is so beautiful!!!!

Tiffanyk10 said...

Awwww, Amy she is beautiful! Good job!!

Sunnie said...

such beautiful pictures! i can see you in her face. she is so pretty! i love them and i love her middle name!

Judith Watkins said...

She is PERFECT! I think she is starting to look like Cambria now. What do you think?

My Many Coloured Days said...

Amy she is darling. I can't believe you have a new little baby again! I feel like we were just on the phone pregnant together - you with your first and I with my second. I'm sorry you had such a tough birth. Hopefully it will all become a distant memory (and great story) as you relish your time with this new little spirit. Get some rest!!! Love ya.

Hayley said...

love the pictures. she's beautiful. oh goodness. i wish i could smell her, i'm sure that's perfect, too!

JoAnna Anderson said...

Amy, What a precious & sweet baby girl you have now. Congratulations. How is it that you keep getting all the beautiful baby girls...I see none of that in my future :( You keep enjoying those sweet girls and keep posting! I love your blog.