Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can you stand to see more??

These are the pictures I took . . .The first one is a big yawn.









9 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

What a doll!!! She's absolutely beautiful:)Congratulations!!

Sunnie said...

what a sweet baby! so fun to talk to you today!

Toshia said...

I love her!! She is beautiful!! I love her mouth open wide while she is sleeping. Congrats again!!

Hayley said...

she's gorgeous. i love the yawn one!!!

p.s. i could never get sick of looking at pictures of her!

The Stevens Family said...

Adorable!

Castina said...

I don't think you could ever have more than enough pictures. She is so precious!

HaYn Mama said...

I super love the gift bag pic and I so can't get enough pics of your gorgeous baby :)

Stephanie said...

Raia is beautiful! Congratulations on your new little girl and your birthing story was quite dramatic! Wow, I'm glad everything turned out well in the end and Raia and you are both well and healthy.

Kirstie said...

your baby is darling!! but i am dying to see pictures of chris's wedding! haha!