Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am huge!


I am only counting down to 39 weeks. That is it. At that point I will will myself into labor. I have 5 weeks and 3 days left. I am no where near ready as far as having clothes and laundry washed and a bassinet set up, but physically I just feel like I can't go on . . . all you all who have been this pregnant know what I am talking about . . . and I really don't want to know if you merely had feeling of bliss and comfort in your last 8 weeks of pregnancy:)
Just a side note: the picture that I am taking of Sarah and Chris turned out to be one of my favorites:)

8 comments:

The Five that Jive said...

It was one of my favorites too!! Ha,I think you look so cute pregnant, but I know what you're talking about. Life just gets uncomfortable being big with a baby. I hope you can find some enjoyment in these last few weeks...cuz you'll miss feeling that baby kick!! Miss you!!

Judith Watkins said...

Amy, you are beautiful pregnant! I love the short hair too. The last eight weeks of pregnancy can be the longest. It's probably because we are anxious and impatient. We want to see and hold this new little person. Smell the newborn smell and cradle this new life in our arms. Hang in there Amy, she'll be with you soon enough. ;-)

My Many Coloured Days said...

Love that shot! You are far from huge! For being that far along I can't believe how little blog whining we've gotten to hear! Hang in there. Can't wait to hear your birth story. And, ready or not, those little ones come into our hearts, arms, homes and lives! Miss ya.

Lauren said...

yes i still remember so vividly thinking, "i'd rather be up all night w/ my newborn than have to be so huge and uncomfortable." I finally got a little reminder and hung in my room "joy in the journey." You look great though.

HaYn Mama said...

Girl I feel you... I induce as soon as I'm dilated at a 2 which is usually 2 weeks before I'm due! Only my first child came on his own everyone else was forced into this world... hahahahaha

Hayley said...

i'm at 27 weeks. and i look as big as you are now. probably in denial & am bigger. you look great though. i am about as big as i'd previously planned on being going into have the baby.

Amy said...

I love all of you guys!!!

Tiffanyk10 said...

Amy, We are coming your way on Friday. Will you be home?