Friday, June 11, 2010

Geeka, will you marry me or do I have to fight Bubba for you?


Do you remember that special moment when that special someone popped that special question? Do you remember what you were wearing and exactly how you felt? Did you know it was coming or was it a surprise?


Do you remember how exciting new love is? How your heart beats faster when "he" smiles at you and you hope every phone call is from that special someone? Do you remember how going a day without seeing "him" seemed like a whole week of time a part?
I remember.


My brother Chris has found his one and only. Fast? Yes. Meant to be . . .I'd be willing to bet so. Chris and Sarah seem like they have know each other forever. They are comfortable and natural in each other's presence. They have a spark for life which seems to grow brighter when they are together. Plus- Kai and I played match maker to get them together in the first place. SO needless to say, we highly approve of the match.

We took some "engagement" photos of them even though they weren't engaged yet . . . that happened about a half hour after the photo shoot:)


To see some photos of the love birds that don't include my children (who were extremely hard to keep out of the shots)


Click here. Please do! They are really good! Even if I do say so myself;)


Oh, yeah . . . We call Sarah "Geeka" becuase Bubba does. We call Chris "Caca" because that is what Cambria called him when she was a little tyke. Together they are . . . Caca and Geeka!



I know the "I went swimming all day in the pool" hair do works for you.



4 comments:

Kirstie said...

congratulations to chris!! and those pictures turned out really cute!!

The Stevens Family said...

Holy cow! I can't believe Sarah is engaged! How exciting for the two of them!!

Sarah said...

Congrats to all of you! Weddings are so fun! Wish them nothing but the best! Hey Amy can I have your email address? I wanted to write you a little note and I don't have it! sarah@brummett.org

HaYn Mama said...

Oh what a cute couple :) I love looking at the pics you take.