Kai had his spinal tap yesterday and all his worrying turned out to be for naught. The nurse performed the procedure with excellent skill. He didn't feel any pain except for the slight pinching of the numbing shots. He has had to lay down flat for 24 hours- he still has an hour to go. He was only sad that it wasn't New Year's day so that he had an excuse to lay around and watch football all day.
We should know something in a couple of days. I am praying that this test will give us some answers because I don't want to do anymore!
Merry Christmas to all! I promise next year we will give out neighbor/friend gifts and send Christmas cards . . .it just isn't happening this year! Thank you to all of you who have made our Christmas feel special with gifts and goodies and Christmas cards. We feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We have seen the hand of God through your love and kindness.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





4 comments:
fun to talk today. we'll keep our fingers crossed for good results!
Anticipating good news for you. Miss you lots. Thanks for keeping us updated.
jeff and i are driving to so. cal on the 28th if you want us to take anything down with us we would be happy to do so. my cell is 907-854-0895. praying for good news too.
We are thinking of you guys and continue to pray that all will work out for Kai. We didn't send out cards either, my personal assistant didn't get around to it. She stinks at blogging, too, apparently. I'm ready to fire her. ;)
Post a Comment