Thursday, December 17, 2009

Spinal Tap has been Scheduled

I am getting so tired of writing about medical stuff. I hope with a fervent hope that this spinal tap scheduled for this coming Tuesday will finally give us the answers we need so that we can treat whatever is wrong and move on. Well, in a sense Kai has moved on. He is feeling great on this new medication and he is back to work and coaching basketball. So much so that my kids will go a day or two with out seeing him because he is gone before they wake up and gets home long after they are sleeping. Sometimes I feel like a secretary on a payroll organizing all his medical appointments and coordinating with doctors:)

From what we hear spinal taps are unpleasant and we are hoping that come Christmas morning Kai will feel as good as he has been feeling.

Thank you, as always for continuing in prayer and acts of kindness in word and deed. We have been blessed much through family, church members and members of the community. Thank you a million times over.

I promised my mom I would take a picture of our abnormally large Xmas tree brought to us by Kai's sweet cousin Amanda and her husband. So the next post will be about our big tree Ginormica.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

amy, it is hard to be the one organizing it all - but i know without a doubt that you're doing a great job.

i hope the spinal tap goes well & that you get answers. and i hope Kai is ready to go on Christmas morning :) so glad to hear he's back to work, etc.

Judith Watkins said...

Glad to hear Kai is feeling more like himself. I've heard the same thing about spinal taps, they are not pleasant at all. We will keep you in our thoughts in prayers always.