Moment: A man riding his bike down the street wearing shorts and a t-shirt and packin' a huge ol' gun!
Phrase:
After the wedding reception:
Cambria says: Boston has a crush on me, his own cousin! But I'm too young! He said to me 'you look pretty!' I wanted to say 'you look handsome' or 'thank you' but no words came out of my mouth!
Moment: Kiera completely afraid of dino museum.
Moment: My mom answering her cell phone in the hotel room we were all staying in.
Mom: Hello . . .Hello . . . Hello?
Bubba: (from Kai's cell) hu-low
Me: (to Kiera) I said hug me!
Cambria: Oh, that game never gets old!
Malachi trying to fill his daddy's shoes!
Cute little Daphne! I just love these little hair bows!
Our Trip to Cabella's: the outdoorsman's dream shop! We got to see them feed the fish. It was a little sad to see tiny goldfish in the swim of their life against lake fish.
Me: I don't know if Jesus has ever had a race with a zebra or a cheetah. We'll ask Him when we get to heaven.
Kiera: ugh! It takes a hundred years to get to heaven!
Me: Well, I'll write it down so we don't forget to ask
Kiera: Ok, but you know we can't take journals to heaven.
Perhaps one of the most fun things we did on our trip was hunt for golf ball. Yep, you read me right. My Aunt and Uncle live on a golf course and everyday we took two walks. Looking for golf balls was even more fun that an Easter egg hunt. We came home with a hundred of them.
I saw it first!
Kiera: Like a cup of tea (hahahaaa- laughs heartily at her own joke)
Amy: David, Kai says he loves you.
David: He loves me! Why doesn't he come here and tell me that to my face!
We are so sad that they live all the way in Chicago! They are the parents of cute little Daphne.







8 comments:
wow you guys have been up to some WAY FUN things!!! i'm so glad that you took tons o' phots!! you guys look so happy ..beautiful family:)
Hey...those baby in a bucket pics look AWFULLY familiar!! Could it be that last November we used the exact same bucket in a similar location to do a photo shoot with Will? They were the cutest pics ever, tho and so are yours. And I love Bubba with no shirt, makes it all ol' timey.
Those were some funny things your kids said!
I just got caught up on your summer. It looks like it was a fun and busy summer. Such cute pictures. Malachi is looking so much bigger these days.
I love the pictures of Bubba in the bucket! So cute! I wish I had know that you were down in Utah, We would have come down to visit you! But you were so busy! I am glad that you had so much fun!!! Miss you guys tons!
So much fun! Love the pictures of Bubba in the bucket!!
i wish we could have been there for all the fun. you forgot to include the flood in the post! that is so crazy- i'm glad you guys caught it before it sat for days and days at my parent's house. that would have been really bad. i love all the pics!
Utah trips are awesome! Looks like you guys had lots of fun...your kids like they are so fun just to hang out with! Back to school is a great time...hope it a great year.
kaidavis12.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading kaidavis12.blogspot.com every day.
instant cash loan
cash advance
Post a Comment