Lots of rambling ahead:
We are having the best time gallivanting around Utah! We had a great time at Johnny and Leah's sealing. Leah's dress (made by Rachel) was so pretty and it fit her like a glove. We wandered around Salt Lake a little bit and we got to see the Lion House and the Beehive house (though we didn't get to go inside. Kai's former missionary companion, Nato, and his wife took us to Rodigio Grill on wild game night and we bravely tried crocodile sausage (yuck) and wild boar (not bad). We met up with some of Kai's lovely cousins- Kimberly and Lindsey and Co and had a blast. They were so nice and welcoming to us. We were able to visit with the Mauldin family and they were great too and had the best back yard ever for our kids to enjoy. We also got to visit with Pualei and her new husband while at the Mauldins'. We have also gone to Desseret book store, the distribution center and the quicksilver outlet. Tonight we plan on going to Cabella's to watch them feed the fish. And how could I forget the Dinosaur museum! Kiera was scared to death almost the whole time. Too much Night at the Museum for her I guess. Good thing they have the erosion table because she spent over an hour there!
We have been having so much fun with the Ferguson family and the weather is so much cooler here and we don't want to go back to Mesquite. If we haven't see you yet, friend sin Utah, we still want to but you might have to come to us. Our kids are sick of being in the car:)
I'll post again later with pictures and a more coherent thought . . . but before I forget!
the best part about the trip is being reunited with my husband.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





5 comments:
I was so happy to see you for a little bit! It was great. Maybe we can plan a meet-in-the-middle rendezvous somewhere sometime!
How fun! It sounds like you guys are getting to do a lot and see lots of friends (and family also)!! Really cool! Enjoy the rest of your trip!
hey - i'm sorry i missed my chance the other day. i'm not sure how much longer you're here for, but let me know & maybe one night this week, we can come down & see you! i really do want to see you!!!
When are you coming home? We just got home from California. Maybe we can hang out one day before school starts!!
Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see pictures of the wedding dress!
Post a Comment