Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures for previous post

I usually do my pictures first so that I can match my comments. I didn't do that so well on the last post so here are the pictures that should have accompanied the last post. These are a little out of order too. I must be rusty.

This is also what my little boy has been up too. Looks like trouble doesn't it?
We had so much fun with the Mauldin family and wish we got to see them more often.
This is the cute little picture that is out of order. I find myself not taking as many pictures as my third baby as I did my first. Poor guy. He deserves picture too.:)
The Mualdin Kids are all about our same age they even have a baby girl a few months older than bubba.
So there you have it. Now read the next post and imagine these pictures in the right spot. Mahalo!
And by the way, thank you so much for all the well wishes and thoughts that you shared with us about baby Malu. We are very fortunate to have friends and family like you!

2 comments:

Leah said...

AW! he is so big and so freaking adorable. He is such a happy baby! I can't wait to meet him! :)

Kami said...

Hey whatever happened to moving? You know it is very cheap out here in murrieta now with all the foreclosures you can get a sweet deal on a bug house in the 200's to mid 300's. We are trying to rent our our condo right now and hope to buy a bigger place over the summer. It will be hectic but hopefully worth in the long run.