Today we bid farewell to the
youngest member of the extended Davis Family. Little
Malu returned to heaven at 6:15 this morning. She lived on earth just under a month but will stay in our hearts for the rest of our lives.

Last night, we knew the time would be soon here when
Malu would leave us. Most of the family gathered at the Davis house to hold her one last time and give her a blessing. Candi and
Ke'ala have held up with impressive strength.
It is hard to know that someone you love will soon die, but at the same time it can be a gift. When you know that time is short, you cherish every moment, you savor every scent, you celebrate every breath. You are allowed the time you need to say good-bye, and I love you.
Hug your family. Kiss your kids. Say "I love you ". Make your moments count.
7 comments:
Please give our love to Ke'ala and his wife. Thanks for sharing pictures of their beautiful little girl.
I know how hard this time is for them. Please let them know that I am here if they want to talk. Even though we've never met we share a common grief. Losing a child is so hard, yet comforting to know that they are safe and happy and you can be with them again. They will be in my prayers.
i'm so sorry to hear that amy, let me know if you need anything! they'll be in my prayers.
That's a sweet picture...one that I'm sure will be cherished. She must have been a very sweet, special daughter of God. Her family will be in our prayers. I think Tutu was planning on seeing her in a few weeks...I'm sure she will be sad to have missed her.
Lindsey J
What a beautiful girl she is and what a beautiful spirit she had! I'm glad that you all were there to hold her before she left this earth. What a hard thing to experience, losing your first child. I pray that her parents will be comforted at this time of grief.
Love to you all! Kimberly
We love you, love you , love you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your 'whole' family during this time.
I am in tears. . . it's so painful to hear that a young child has passed on. I just thank Heavenly Father for the plan of salvation and the opportunity the parents have to raise that child during a time of peace and happiness. How bitter sweet! Love and kisses to your 'ohana!
Post a Comment