Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
I might be a business woman!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
i am loving all the stuff! so so cute! i have another friend who started doing this, also. you guys are so ambitious!
That is just exciting stuff. Having your own business is so fun and a ball of stress all mixed together. Such is life tho'.
I'd so love to order some lettering that says, "the Surf Shack". That's the name of our house.
Email me the fonts you have and colors and stuffs. kaha_ohana@hotmail.com
I'm so excited for you and your new endeavor.
Wishing I weren't done all my Christmas shopping. So do you have a website, or where do we get more info? You are one busy momma - are you still doing Mary Kay too?
fun! i have a few of these that i got as gifts..love them..can't wait to hang them up in our house after josh paints..yours are adorable!
I've been trying to email you back all morning but something is wrong with my email. It's not delivering the message to you. So I'll tell you what I like here. I love the Pegasus font. I'd like it to look like the vinyl on the door that you've posted but for it to say E Komo Mai (in an arch on top) and da Surf Shack (straight across the bottom) with a hibiscus in the middle if that's possible. Either all in red or if possible the lettering in blue and the flower in red. Please let me know if this is a "can do". I've posted some pics of my door and the wreath to give you an idea of where I'd put it and the size. Thanks a ton!
Wow! So inspirational! Do you have a plotter? Are you using a 3M vinyl product? My sister, Suzie, makes signs for OCHA and a lot of smaller, non government companies. But she hasn't gone into the LDS creativity line. I love your work. Sherrie
Post a Comment