
Okay, so I know I haven't blogged for awhile. These last few weeks of pregnancy have me very tired. Kai started work again today, and all the students will go back to school on Monday and it makes me realize that this summer went much faster than I ever thought it would. I usually want summer to last much longer, but I knew that the close of this summer would bring me closer to the birth of our son. So these are just a few tribute pictures to our last days of summer. Up above is My youngest brother Ryan and of Course Kai s
howing off
their muscles. Its nice for Kai to have some testosterone in the house
every once in awhile.

This is the way my girls prefer their pancakes. They love
to help mix the batter and then add red food coloring. Sometimes we make them blue though because Kai has a hard time eating pink pancakes.

We had another visit from the
Miexia and Netty Ah Loy as they passed back through on their way home to Wyoming. The girls were very excited because Kai only likes to get the slide out on special
occasions. They all had such a good time.

Kiera making a
splash and
Cambria, loving her ride!

So, even though it is still 108 degrees or more today, our summer is coming to a close. I hope all of you had great vacations and made many memories. Next summer we hope to do a lot of traveling to see more of everyone!
5 comments:
How fun that you got to visit with the AhLoys. It looks like you all had lots of fun! So how much longer do you have till the little one comes?! Do you have a name yet? I wish it was a 108 degrees, this last week it has not even gotten up to 90 degrees and you can not go swimming in that kind of weather. Kassia's little lips turn purple. Take it easy, and have a great week!
108?! Wow, we are down to 95 and I still can't stand it. I want to come play on your water slide! What fun parents you are.
I love that slide! I may have to look into one of those for next summer. You're getting so close to having your baby!!! good luck!
I love the pink pancakes! You are so fun. One month more and you'll need to make blue pancakes for more than just Kai!
Malamapono!
Looks like Kai needs to hit the gym some more...he's looking kinda weak!!!
John
Post a Comment