Tuesday, June 4, 2013

In My Backyard

There has been so much going on this year that I feel like there has been little time to record our daily events via blogging. Still someday I hope to print this all out into some sort of family album so I do mean to catch up. For now I will settle for an update on my garden.

"To Garden is to believe in tomorrow"

I don't know who said that, but it is a nice sentiment. I put a lot, A LOT of labor onto this garden and I am a little afraid that it won't produce well this year. If it does not, I may scale way back next year.

Here is my year 4 crop:
(Not pictured: carrots, sunflowers, bunching onion)

Green zucchini squash

Yellow Corn

Onion

Onion

Oregano

Parsley

Lettuce


Mint


Chives


Red Potato 


Pumpkin


Heat Wave Tomato 


Green Bell Peppers


Pomegranate 


Fig


Nasturtium 

Tomato Alley

No comments: