If your nick name is Bubba, the answer might not be that easy to give . . . you see he is on his first team ever this year. He just turned 5 and since his age group is full, he is playing in the 6-8 year old age group. Not an ideal situation.
After the first practice, which was Monday, in response to my inquiries of how it went he said, "Um, I didn't really like being bumped." Uh-oh.
I am sad to say that my camera was malfunctioning so ALL of these pictures are blury, but they capture the essence of the game . . . BUT first, I wanted to include this little picture of Raia. My Grandma often comments about how she only sees Raia in diapers. SHe says she wonders if Raia ever wheres clothes . . . well this is for you Grams. Notice the layering technique:
diapers, pj bottoms, undies over the pj's and long polka dot socks . . . she walked around said "cute" and "pretty."
Now, onto Football . . .
girls and boys are on the same team. Almost all the points from both teams were scored by the girls.
This is what Bubba looked like on the field most of the game . . . that is when he would stay on the field.
This is Buuba with a hand of pass . . i am glad he has a big smile. He was able to outrun one flag picker
and then lost his flags when a group of three surrounded him,.
This is my favorite picture . . . Bubba's on the ground in complete submission after being flagnapped and look at the guys just in the foreground - the kid in the green shirt has a kid in a yellow shirt jumping on his back and they are not even involved in the play . . .I guess yellow wanted a take down.
This is the old Bubster getting ready to hike the ball . . .
and that was it . . . you saw all the times he touched the ball. Hopefully we improve from game to game and HOPEFULLY a spot on the 4-5 year old team opens up!
Good Game, Dude!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





No comments:
Post a Comment