Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Motherhood
"Moooooooooom! I'm outta paper toilet!" Normally I think this is such a cute phrase. I hear it surprisingly often from my little man. Just as I usually do, I head down the hall to the bathroom to open the cupboard drawer that houses the extra "paper toilet." Only this time when I get into the bathroom I realize Bubba ran out of toilet paper because what ever was left on the roll is now filling up the basin of the toilet. Ah, life is good. I love unclogging toilets. At least he hadn't tried to flush it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
that's a boy for you. ;-)
Can he come teach Abigail to use the toilet???
Amy,
I don't think children and toilets mix. I really don't...;)
In our very first home, Jameson put a Fisher Price captain from a pirate set in the toilet. We didn't know why our brand new toilet wouldn't work. $300 later on a Sunday night, the plumber retrieved "el Capitan". Jameson thought it was great, we did not! Motherhood is often and literally in the "trenches". Good luck...
Post a Comment